OLC NAN Havre-Saint-Pierre CYGV

Wow! Thank you  very much Rob. Regarding the tower west of the airport (second screenshot), with Global it is located north of the highway but in reality the tower is south of the hignway. I can't see if it's been corrected.

Wow! Thank you  very much Rob. Regarding the tower west of the airport (second screenshot), with Global it is located north of the highway but in reality the tower is south of the hignway. I can't see if it's been corrected.

Keep in mind that this is a landclass product and therefore can not be expected to locate towers to correct locations.  That airport is a default one, so only a full, fat region would upgrade the actual airport to correct the tower location.   Hope the general area looks real though!  

Cheers

Keep in mind that this is a landclass product and therefore can not be expected to locate towers to correct locations.  That airport is a default one, so only a full, fat region would upgrade the actual airport to correct the tower location.   Hope the general area looks real though!  

Cheers

Sorry but your screenshot over the city was taken at a too high atlitude. I can't see how real it looks. Thanks again. Great works.

Rob,

I can't see the road between the airport and the city. Would it be easy to add this road?. See last screenshot in the topic "City: Havre-Saint-Pierre airport CYGV P3Dv2.5." You can see a part of the road.

Thanks again.

Rob,

I can't see the road between the airport and the city. Would it be easy to add this road?. See last screenshot in the topic "City: Havre-Saint-Pierre airport CYGV P3Dv2.5." You can see a part of the road.

Thanks again.

I see two roads between the airport and the city.   If it turns out not to be as accurate as you like then a support query to the Vector Support Forum may get it looked at for a future update.

Archived