Flightsimstore file updates

gsumner

Does anyone use www.flightsimstore.com for their software downloads.

Has anyone had any feedback from them in the last week or so.

I'm trying to contact them about Night Environment V1.7 updates for Germany but after a couple of attempts im getting no response. This is quite unusuall for them as they normally reply quite promptly.

Any ideas

Graham

Hi Graham,

Generally, for updates, you can log in to your account FSS and try to download the software. At this time, in the downloads page, you verify if that the version is the current one. If it's, download it; if not, contact the software producer so that it update the distribution sites, among them the FSS.

Cheers,

Thanks. I've done all that Voyager. Aerosoft have assured me they have the files but they're not available on my download page. I've downloaded it once this week and is still the old version. The size is 3.5Gb per download so it's not fair to expect me to download too often to see if it's been updated 😢

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

since Adrian is a member of the forums, it is easy to make a direct contact via the forum message system. I presume he checks the forums and would see a message in a rather timely manner.

Sherm

since Adrian is a member of the forums, it is easy to make a direct contact via the forum message system. I presume he checks the forums and would see a message in a rather timely manner.

Sherm

Yeah, that's good too!

But the responsibility for supplying the distributors/sellers sites is the software producer - it must be pressed to provide distributors.

Cheers,

The software producer had served the seller the files guys. That's my whole point. The seller has not updated. The version number is not visible for night environment files either.

According to the link in the second post of this thread they haven't been able to answer the phone either or emails submitted online to them. This is why I initiated this thread to find out weather the online store was having difficulties communicating with the outside world. I've contacted Adrian on the above thread so hopefully he will read my post and act accordingly but I'm a little disappointed at present.

Graham

...I've contacted Adrian on the above thread so hopefully he will read my post and act accordingly but I'm a little disappointed at present.

Graham

Sorry Graham.

Getting to that page still reduces your download counter by 1, same as downloading it.

Hi Bruce,

That I didn't know! But where does it say that?

Anyway, downloads are 100 ... until then, I leave this world ...

Cheers,

Archived