PAGO PAGO first flight

Great shots, that's some typical pacific island weather.

Have you tried precipit FX, for about $10 your rain will not have that time tunnel effect, best weather enhancement I ever purchased.

Cheers

Ken

Great shots, that's some typical pacific island weather.

Have you tried precipit FX, for about $10 your rain will not have that time tunnel effect, best weather enhancement I ever purchased.

Cheers

Ken

Thanks i will try this. I am a little bit affraid of FX AddOns because since i installed the last one (was for better Water Spray Effects on runways) all my seaplanes and ships lost the white Texture Track behind - its now always just a flat black Thing behind the Floats. Since today i could not fix it, even after deinstallation of the FX Add on.

Thanks i will try this. I am a little bit affraid of FX AddOns because since i installed the last one (was for better Water Spray Effects on runways) all my seaplanes and ships lost the white Texture Track behind - its now always just a flat black Thing behind the Floats. Since today i could not fix it, even after deinstallation of the FX Add on.

This little tool should restore those to how they were http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/18923/fsx-gauge-recover-v12/

Personally I never use 'uninstallers' in Flightsim, too many times bitten

Archived