[NA list] - FTX Global Freeware Airports North America Packs 1 to 22 Version June 2015

Bermuda425

Hi forum!

For all of you who love FTX Global Freeware Airports NA here's a list of all included airports presented in a neatly arranged PDF.

COMPLETE LIST FTX Global Freeware Airports North America Packs 1 to 22 Version June 2015.pdf

Features:

-Precise listing of all Global NA Freeware airports
-Corrected and up to date airport codes
-Written-out U.S. states for those unsure with state abbreviations
-Markings and explanations informing about installation and codes
-Use search function by choosing Edit > Find (Ctrl/Command+F)
-Updated after every new release

Greetings,

Thanks, I picked it up and then converted it to excel for sorting.

I tried to respond to another poster who wanted it sorted in excel. I can't seem to attach a file.  Perhaps I have to get special permission?

Thanks for all your appreciations! Maybe I'll also add a .xlsx and/ or .xls version in the next release as some of you like using these. However, as I don't use Google Earth I won't be able to create a .kmz file, possibly someone else is up to do this?

Greetings,

• 4 weeks later...

Great work, well done!

Very useful and badly needed document. Do you have a corresponding KMZ file for Google Earth, if not I would be happy to produce one based on this document and make it available. I will be doing it for myself anyway, if there is none already in existence for all of packs 1-22.

Just saw that you don't have a GE/KMZ so I will go ahead and do one over the next few days.

I've managed to finally create a Google Earth KMZ that locates and documents ALL Orbx payware and freeware airports in addition to all those in the EU and NA freeware packs up to end of July. Airport locators are color coded to show their origin:

BLUE: Orbx payware

GREEN: Orbx freeware

YELLOW: EU and NA Freeware Packs

However when I tried to upload the KMZ I got a message saying I was not allowed to upload this type of file...so I dont know how to distribute it. Anyone got any ideas?

• Tim Harris changed the title to [NA list] - FTX Global Freeware Airports North America Packs 1 to 22 Version June 2015

Archived