Real world Dash 8Q-400 routes in ORBX land?

fabs79

Hi guys,

Being a GA and helo flyer for several years I wanted to try something different and bought the dash 8Q. Now before I start fiddling with all the systems I'd be thankful if some of you pointed me to some real world routes for this aircraft within the Orbx world, preferably touching payware airports.

Cheers, Fabian

I wouldn't try landing the Q400 at Hervey Bay... not if you want to keep your landing gear attached ;)

One other route, though it is more of a historical route as it was discontinued a few years back, is Seattle (KSEA) to Redding (KRDD).

If you have the full regions, the short hop from KSEA to KEAT (Wenatchee) is always fun... and the RNAV approach is fun too as it winds through a canyon :)

I wouldn't try landing the Q400 at Hervey Bay... not if you want to keep your landing gear attached ;)

One other route, though it is more of a historical route as it was discontinued a few years back, is Seattle (KSEA) to Redding (KRDD).

If you have the full regions, the short hop from KSEA to KEAT (Wenatchee) is always fun... and the RNAV approach is fun too as it winds through a canyon :)

I totally forgot about KEAT, Rob. That's a great RNP approach, especially in IMC! In fact that's the RNP approach I cut my teeth on in the Majestic Q400, thanks to you.

Hi Rob,

Just a quick note.  We quite often see the Q400 and Q300 fly into Hervey Bay.  Followed one in during an Angel Flight recently.

Jas

Archived