KRDD taxiway signs not lit at night?

Stewart Hobson

Tried a nighttime flight out of KRDD yesterday and noticed the taxiway signs weren't lit.  I thought this was fixed in the 1.10 update for KRDD, no?  I have the taxiway sign fix Jarrad issued last year, but that didn't seem to work this time.

Thanks for any info.

Stew

Tried a nighttime flight out of KRDD yesterday and noticed the taxiway signs weren't lit.  I thought this was fixed in the 1.10 update for KRDD, no?  I have the taxiway sign fix Jarrad issued last year, but that didn't seem to work this time.

Thanks for any info.

Stew

Hi Stew, the above mentioned taxiway hotfix from last year works well in V1.1 too at least with respect to "lit taxiway" http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74934-krdd-redding-rwytwy-lights/?hl=%2Bkrdd+%2Btaxiway+%2Bsigns#entry686651

But: The comparison of the 2 library versions implemented in V1.1 shows, that Jarrad has modified and improved in the new V1.1 a lot of other lighting issues at least in the airport area. So I suggest to wait for Jarrad´s recommendation how to go.....

Wulf

G'day Stew,

Very nicely spotted, I have to admit that this fix from last year slipped past my check list for the v1.1 update for some reason, my apologies. I'll endeavour to get a fix out for this as soon as I'm done with KJAC service pack, in the meantime I'd recommend against using those hotfix files from last year, as they are likely to revert back many of the other minor fixes and additions included in V1.1 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived