Happy Birthday Tuisong across the Tasman

antonvs

Happy Birthday Mate. Hope you are having a good one. I notice you have been on this planet three months longer than me. What's it like to be that old. lol.

Very good! Happy Birthday mate!

I wish you that your days on this earth are always the best moments of your life!

Cheers,

Happy Birthday Rog. Hope you have a few Speights to finish the day off, mate.Frank

Happy Birthday, have a few for me as well :D

HB Rog

Happy Birthday all the best.

Wow, thanks guys, I did have a nice day. A part from the body, it feels great Anton.

I received a voucher for a session in a 737-800 simulator. :) :) :) So I will get a little taste of what Frank and Andrew experience. I'm sure that I will be greener than ever. (and not from being air sick) As it's in Auckland I will use it later in the year.

Thanks again.

Wow, thanks guys, I did have a nice day. A part from the body, it feels great Anton.

I received a voucher for a session in a 737-800 simulator. :) :) :) So I will get a little taste of what Frank and Andrew experience. I'm sure that I will be greener than ever. (and not from being air sick) As it's in Auckland I will use it later in the year.

Thanks again.

Fun, I too got given a voucher for the Flight Experiance 737-800 simulator for 45 min city circuits which I have booked in for in July. This will be my second visit. They are very good and well run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived