Latest freeware NA airports pack issue

Hi.  Downloaded the latest freeware airports pack, but now KPSP, KSEZ, and KBNG have been deleted from my scenery.

I'm aware that the release notice stated that those airports were removed from the all-inclusive pack, but there was no warning that they would actually be removed from my system.

Can you please provide a package that includes those airports for those of us who don't have the payware versions?

Thanks.

Hi Dave,

I've just checked our installers and they do not have any clean up function to delete those files so those files if you already them should have stayed.

Anyway, Neil is going to provide those files here for you as we won't be making a separate installer with those 3 airports included.

Hi folks,

I installed the latest freeware pack download and Ed is correct, those three sets of airport files are still there so they should be there if you already had them.  I'm attaching the files here anyway in case they are needed.  They go into the ORBX/FTXG_GLOBAL/FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS/Scenery folder

Cheers, Neil

KPSP, KSEZ, KBNG.zip

Thanks Neill, but do I have to "install/reactivate" them in my P3d v2.5 scenery list? I added them but they don´t show up in my Scenery list!!!

This is interesting. I do have an entry for ORBX/FTXG_GLOBAL/FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS but also entries for KPSP  and KSEZ!

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Hi folks,

I installed the latest freeware pack download and Ed is correct, those three sets of airport files are still there so they should be there if you already had them.  I'm attaching the files here anyway in case they are needed.  They go into the ORBX/FTXG_GLOBAL/FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS/Scenery folder

Cheers, Neil

Thanks a lot!

This is interesting. I do have an entry for ORBX/FTXG_GLOBAL/FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS but also entries for KPSP  and KSEZ!

As you own the stand alone airports, they each have their own scenery library entry.

The last thing you want is to have entries for them in the freeware FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS

as well.

I believe that the stand alone airports' installers switch the freeware files to .off, so it's not a

good idea to add more files.

Hi Jack,

These airports go into the ORBX/FTXG_GLOBAL/FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS "Scenery" folder and won't show up as individual scenery's.  If they show up outside that "Scenery" folder they should be removed.

ie: they should go into the Scenery folder which is inside the FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS folder which is inside the FTXG_GLOBAL folder which is in the ORBX folder.  The way I wrote it above is a shorthand showing the folder path.

Also what Nick said, he beat me to an answer

Cheers, Neil

Archived