Question with the FlightSimStore

Good Afternoon All, 

While I've had dozens of successful purchases through flightsimstore.com, unfortunately the latest purchase failed to finalize and return to the website with proper download links. I grabbed ORBX's Australia, Melbourne (YMML), and Cairns (YBCS) :), and can't wait to begin exploring this lovely new continent. When flightsimstore problems arise like this, do we simply go through their direct support methods? Or can something be done by ORBX support as well? 

Thanks gang! 

Benjamin

At least one other user recently reported a situation like yours, where the credit card was debited but the FSS transaction wasn't completed.  The FSS staff had to manually complete the transaction.  So yes, use one of the store's direct support methods.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/98372-how-to-contact-the-flightsim-store/?p=890781

Never had a problem with The FlightSimStore with PayPal. If I did I would go to PayPal first with my problem and let them deal with the vendor.

I've had problems with other on-line vendors and PayPal has ALWAYS worked it out for me. Vendors might blow you off, but they won't blow PayPal off. (Note: I'm not inferring The FlightSimStore would blow you off.)

In short PayPal has your back when shopping online.

"You have a right to purchase products on-line. You have a right to use PayPal to pay for those products. If you give up the right to use PayPal then any online purchases might lead to problems."

Noel

Yea, thanks everyone. I'll give FSS 48 hours during the new business week to reply. I used my business capital one card, and Cap1 is super responsive when it comes to charges without product delivery. But I suspect FSS will be just fine to work with on this. Never had problems with them before as well. I'll let ya all know how it goes.

- Benjamin

Thanks everyone! Yep :) I originally checked both the previous orders page and download file links within my account, but nothing showed up. Though I've very good news regardless :) FSS support got back to me, and manually added the paid for but incomplete order to my account! So it looks like I'm doing a first-time flight over AUS later tonight *cheers*. 

- Benjamin

Archived