FTX AU ai

Have installed v4.2 & 4.21. All planes loaded. Have set the Australasian AI Traffic controller to FTX GA ai using modified Cessna AI models. I see no FTX AU traffic bgl in scenery\world\scenery as I do with FTX NA GA AI. I do see FTX Aust-NZ airlines.bgl, FTX GA traffic FSX models.bgl, FTX Traffic.bgl OFF.

I am seeing very little if any GA ai at NZ airports even at a traffic setting of 100%.

Should there not be something like a FTX GA AU-NZ AI bgl?

Hi Holger. I do have those bgls. What I do not understand is that if i choose the option" FTX GA AI Traffic with all single engine cessna aircraft removed" in the FTX AU traffic settings controller, then  Traffic-FTX GA Traffic bgl.OFF appears. This indicates to me that GA traffic is disabled and only the AUST-NZ & International airlines is enabled. i.e. No GA.

If i choose GA traffic using conventional Ai aircraft models the bgl becomes active. 

I fly P3Dv2.5 and under the options in the AU traffic control panel are 4 GA options: Using conventional ai models, using modified cessna, with all single engine Cessnas removed & deactivate FTX GA traffic.

The only option that does not turn the GA traffic bgl to OFF is the Using conventional models option, which according to the notes is not recommended in P3D.

Just trying to understand if the GA traffic.bgl is OFF then I don't have GA, am I right?

Archived