Droped in to say Hi..

Ditt

Hi Guys.

I have just aquired REX for my FSX.

As I'm a Rooky to Rex I'm wondering if thers a little help out there please?

I'm about to start the instalation into FSX, But  I canot finde anywhere, a folder FTXglobalvector110.zip  Required as the first part of instalation? I do have FTXglobalvector115.zip & 120.Zip.

Is 115 a new replacement, and am I able to install 115 first without any problems?

Thank you guy's.

Sorry if iv'e posted in the wrong room of Forum.

Hi Guys.

I'm about to start the instalation into FSX, But  I canot finde anywhere, a folder FTXglobalvector110.zip  Required as the first part of instalation? I do have FTXglobalvector115.zip & 120.Zip.

Is 115 a new replacement, and am I able to install 115 first without any problems?

Thank you guy's.

FSS0365299

Re Dit

I thought that one recent order number was sufficient proof?? Teecee.

Hi Teecee,

In most cases that is correct. With one order number we can pull up all the Orbx orders that you have made from that FSS account.

However, Ditt only has one Orbx product in the FSS account associated with #365299, so I am waiting for them to post an order number for Vector.

Hi Guys.

Hope this is it .

Thank you guy's.

:wacko:

Hi Guys.

Thank you guy's.

Thank you all for your help!

I only just realised Rex isn;t connected with Orbx, Sorry for the incorect programe..

I'm just about done installing Orbx now just a few updats to go then the big off around the UK to start.

Again thank you all for your help!

Archived