This is for you Jarrad #2 (Sedona)

Benny

Well, Sedona is a master piece. It's full of details that goes beyond what to expect from an ORBX (or any other) scenery. Of course you need Bob, an heli or Ezdok to fully appreciate the details of the airport.

Sadly my Ezdok World view is messed up so I had to cheat.

I try to keep my vid length bellow 5 min in general but unless I do 2 or 3 of this one I simply couldn't.

I think Jarrald that you have surpass yourself. I may be wrong but it's my opinion.

I have to tell you something, I redid this one 3 full time because it was not up to your standard as a designer and to a point... I almost deleted everything.

It may feel more... smooth at the beginning but a 2:50... be ready for something a bit crazy, over 55 sequence.

Sorry for this long explanation but I had to say something.

Available in 720P

Ben

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxkp7UV1aRs&feature=youtu.be

Sadly my Ezdok World view is messed up so I had to cheat.

That is so strange because my world view stopped working recently too. I end up somewhere in the ocean now if I select worldview.

I have to tell you something, I redid this one 3 full time because it was not up to your standard as a designer and to a point... I almost deleted everything.

This is even funnier because I made three different videos at Sedona before I actually released one, two with the T-6B and one with the C182. I kept tweaking settings and flights until the experience was the way I wanted it (although the first landing in the T-6 was better than one in the video!). I contracted a pretty bad cold from my daughter right before Sedona was released which didn't help my workflow. Ironically since my video I have found settings which give me 50+ fps there at the terminal.

G'day Ben,

Thanks for the kind words mate, and thank-you for a wonderful video. Low and slow is definitely the best way to explore the area, and you've done a beautiful job capturing it with your work :) Thanks again, much appreciated, and hope you get plenty more enjoyment out of the area.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived