Beech B1900D Bathtub

Adam Banks

I have a bit of a love-hate thing with this aircraft in FS. Sometimes, it just looks like one of those Victorian cast-iron bathtubs with wings. That said, I've seen this B1900D a few times in RL and it looks quite elegant!

b1900_01_142_1280.jpg

b1900_02_299_1280.jpg

b1900_03_677_1280.jpg

Adam.

Stunning Shots Adam, very clear and crisp, i prefer this livery, the black ones look much better on the T7`s & 78`s, also i have flown on them a few times AA-RO & AA-TG, they are like a King Air on steroids but much slower.

Rick

Thanks for the appreciation, folks!

I prefer them with the new black and silver fern livery, but as at the end of this year they will no longer be operational in NZ, it will just be the Dash 8's and ATR's left.

I loathe all the black liveries with a vengeance!!! :lol: They say absolutely *nothing* about what NZ actually is - all green fields & bush surrounded by deep blue sea. The black thing refers to sports teams only. So ... for me ... the old Teal colours always conjure up a far more poetic view of what I think NZ is all about!

It seems ANZ is running down many of its smaller regional operations. The ATRs are pretty ancient now - can't have much life left on them now <?>. I wonder what new aircraft we might see if smaller operators fill the gap.

i prefer this livery, the black ones look much better on the T7`s & 78`s, also i have flown on them a few times AA-RO & AA-TG, they are like a King Air on steroids but much slower.

You obviously have good taste, Rick ;). The only regional trip I've made in NZ was in the Warbirds Dak - NZAR to NZOH!

Adam.

Archived