Airdrie, Black square around CTV hill.

Double J

Hi there,

that's a failure to properly display the blendmask of the local photoreal area, which is usually an indication of FSX not having been patched to SP2 level; see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/93370-water-around-southampton-airport-where-there-should-be-land/?p=848555

Cheers, Holger

Hi there,

that's a failure to properly display the blendmask of the local photoreal area, which is usually an indication of FSX not having been patched to SP2 level; see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/93370-water-around-southampton-airport-where-there-should-be-land/?p=848555

Cheers, Holger

I've had SP2 installed from day 1 of my installation. 2 years ago.

Worked fine 2 weeks ago last time I flew through here.

EDIT..when I uncheck CEF4 in the library the problem goes away.

If you uncheck the CEF4, of course the "problem" goes away. All photo real Calgary areas are part of the CEF4 folder. The photo real areas in Calgary are: the Downtown, Nose Hill Park and the small area around the CTV station. If the CTV worked for you two weeks ago, check what else you may have installed in the mean time.

If you uncheck the CEF4, of course the "problem" goes away. All photo real Calgary areas are part of the CEF4 folder. The photo real areas in Calgary are: the Downtown, Nose Hill Park and the small area around the CTV station. If the CTV worked for you two weeks ago, check what else you may have installed in the mean time.

Since then I installed Central Rockies Service Pack 4  and the latest libraries . 

did you switch to Global and back to NA hitting Apply on both counts, that should sort the file system out

Flipped it back and fourth three times, no change. That is the only spot that I have encountered the black patch.

Archived