trees on the apron

dvmarrone

Hi dvmarrone,

Yep, I see them on (KMAE - Madera) apron and apron taxiway but none on either runway.

Screenshot taken with NCA (Global & Hybrid Mode on) Same trees with NCA (North America Region only)

5AYtc.jpg

How do we request a fix from the developer as I am new to this forum. I have been solving these kinds of problems for a long time and have tried every thing I can think of without any luck. I have only noticed this problem until lately. Not sure when this problem began. I have installed the june update for this scenery last month???

Hi dvmarrone,

I understand you are looking for a solution from the devs. In simplest terms what usually happens with these kinds of issues is that the devs will look at the area and try to replicate, then if it can be resolved quickly or easily they could provide an answer. Otherwise if they can confirm the issue in their own test setups it will most likely be noted for a future Service Pack. (Patience Padawan)

Hi dvmarrone,

I understand you are looking for a solution from the devs. In simplest terms what usually happens with these kinds of issues is that the devs will look at the area and try to replicate, then if it can be resolved quickly or easily they could provide an answer. Otherwise if they can confirm the issue in their own test setups it will most likely be noted for a future Service Pack. (Patience Padawan)

OK but how does one make them aware of the problem ?

OK but how does one make them aware of the problem ?

We do tend to read the forums ::)

As for your question I will have to look into it later on as atm 'm at work and not at home, mostly the error occurs with scenery layers in the wrong order, or other addons that can trigger this kind of behaeviour

Thanks Wolter,

I did not have this issue until recently. I did install the update for this region last month. I have tried disabling any scenery that may have been responsible including FTX Global. I have also checked the order of the Norther CA files and they are as far as I can tell are correct. I am thinking since Jeff has the same issue and the trees are in the same location that it may be unique to the KMAE files.

Thanks

Vince 

Hi there,

looks like our KMAE uses an incorrect landclass assignment for that particular polygon. Not sure how that happened in the first place but I'll let our airport team know to fix that for the next NCA service pack. Thanks for the heads-up.

Cheers, Holger

I might suggest that when the staff looks into this issue (trees on the aprons) that they might consider chaning the dark green areas adjacent to the aprons on the North side of the runway. If you look at the current google earth you will see that these areas are not bright green as they may have been in a older photo.The only time these areas may be dark green is for a very short time in the spring when weeds have taken over. The current look from the air looks like shrubs and has much to much texture. It would look better in my opinion if these areas appeard the same as the rest of the unpaved airport areas. I live in this area and have visited KMAE many times and KMAE is my default airport in FSX.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived