Building my hobby back up

skydvdan

I can't seem to help myself lately. In the last few weeks I've bought 13 Orbx products.  It started with the holiday sale and then again today Bonners, Walter Sutton's and Northern Rocky Mountains.  That brings my total count up to 26 for North America.  I even have 5 Aussie products from years ago.  My only hold backs now are triple installer conversions and more products.  I forgot how much I enjoyed FS with ORBX.

Client since a little bit more than one year ... and all p3d compatible product of Orbx are on my Sim ..... i'm ruined ! .... and Happy !

see this post => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/91166-building-my-hobby-back-up/?p=828117

@ Elaine , see the same post and Welcome to our forums as well :)

:ph34r:

I did the same thing.  Had all the Australia packs and Pacific Northwest a few years ago.  But then I went fully retired 3 years ago and bought a motorcycle.  Became a Road Nomad for the past 3 years and put almost 70,000 miles on it touring the U.S. for 3 years.  Hardly did any flight simming during that time.  Now I'm back and I loaded up on ORBX products over the Christmas sale and am still adding stuff.  

Like Wolter implied...I feel like a Borg.  But I'm having a ball flight simming again!

Falcon, my story is similar in that I've been away for a few years. Mine was following a divorce. Remarried now to someone that is more appreciative of me and my hobbies. So now it's time to rebuild and I'm thinking I might even go back to designing for FSX/P3D. Working on a few things at once.

Archived