Maurizio should convince Jarrad to...

dominique

... make Cannes-Mandelieu (click for the kmz) ! It would beautifully complement Maurizio's forthcoming Côte d'Azur.

After Palm Springs, another medium size airport for the rich and the famous 8) . Look at the tarmac ! Imagine what it is during the film festival ! And the approach from the sea or from the mountain is extremely nice (no pun intended) .

This airport craves to be done ! (disclaimer :the fact that it is my home airport now, has of course nothing to do with the request  :) .)

Hi Dominique, it would be a fantastic idea, also because i could make the next scenery toward east to that airport, i saw that the area is very good. The airport seems very nice too. Jarrad can make no matter what airport, with his skill.

I'll encourage him to consider it Dominique :)

Don't I love your extremely positive answer, Maurizio , thank you ! One beautiful approach to LFMD is over the St Tropez bay (again the rich and famous :)  - SW of Cannes) and then over the sea eastward to intercept LFMD LOC.

I wish you both an excellent 2015, looking forward to your cityscape Maurizio and maybe, maybe....

... make Cannes-Mandelieu (click for the kmz) ! It would beautifully complement Maurizio's forthcoming Côte d'Azur.

After Palm Springs, another medium size airport for the rich and the famous 8) . Look at the tarmac ! Imagine what it is during the film festival ! And the approach from the sea or from the mountain is extremely nice (no pun intended) .

This airport craves to be done ! (disclaimer :the fact that it is my home airport now, has of course nothing to do with the request  :) .)

Supported! A great idea, keeping in mind the current success with Global add-ons.

Archived