Missing ORBX\FTX_OLC\OLC_NAI Folder

Due to a scenery problem see Photo attached, in I assume was Global open LC EU I decided to uninstall this program following the correct procedure through FSX Scenery Library and FSX Program Files 86, Microsoft games / ORBX /FTX_OLC, this Folder I removed.

After the reinstall the OLC_NAI folder is missing, how or where can I recover this folder from by the way the scenery fault is gone!!!

Jacob

• 5 weeks later...

Many many thanks Nick, I have another question, since having downloaded and installed FTX-EU Norway I and friends of mine who also have EU Norway installed after

FTX-OpenLC-EU we have to disable ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1 to remove many yellow spots in the Norway scenery if this is enabled, have you any idea.

Regards.

Jacob

Hi Jacob,

regarding FTX Norway and the openLC entries you need to make sure they are in the correct order meaning the FTX block that includes the four NOR entries needs to be at higher display priority (= above) all of the openLC entries in the scenery library menu. See http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/81831-setting-your-openlc-entries/

If the issue with the "yellow spots" persists please post a couple representative screenhots so we can diagnose this further. http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Cheers, Holger

Thank you Holger, my yellow grass spots have gone I followed the Configure Open LC Scenery library entries a couple of day's ago and flew over Norway this morning and the spots are gone I will contact my Dutch Flight Sim friend who has the same problem and do the same in his FSX library.

Regards.

Jacob

Archived