Lost my interface to choose between areas

kevinj

Can you please tell how I can reinstall the interface that lets you choose between the different FTX regions. I own Australia ... NA... and several other areas.

Can I download again from your site? If so, where would this be... thanks..love your products.

Your prompt answer is appreciated....

Kevin

Hi there,

thanks for posting the order number. You're looking for FTX Central; if you've lost the desktop shortcut you'll find it in the Windows start menu under All Programs > Orbx FTX Central. However, if it has been a while since you've last used it you may want to download and install the current Orbx Libraries, as they also contain a copy of the latest version of FTX Central:  https://www.fullterrain.com/support#Orbxlibs

Cheers, Holger 

veg_palm1.dds & veg_tropical2.dds are showing up in a window when I open the FTX central. The rest seems to be fine, but would like to solve this issue. thx Kevin

I did download the latest version...

It says they do not exist in the scripts\custom.na directory.... thx

Been reading up in your forum about the lights switch. Can someone confirm that it is no longer used within the updated FTX products? Since I have updated all my products maybe it was not placed on my desktop, because it is no longer needed? thx Kevin

Hi Kevin,

That's correct, the regions now longer require the Day/Night switch. The only products that are still using the old style lights are the older airport products. The actual executable files for the Day/Night are in the ORBX/Scripts folder if you still wish to turn them on and off for these airports (these lights are typically in the surrounding photoreal of the airport).

Archived