Orbx Norway team, awesome work!

Sniper31

Disclaimer: I have never been to Norway, and no very little about Norway's geography.

Okay, so first flight, takeoff from ENRY in rainy overcast weather and headed north along route E6 (highway?). So far, everything looks amazing and runs super smooth. Loving the terrain thus far. Great work Orbx crew! :D

Sniper, did Norway wipe your scenery list?

Did you load the latest libs after installation of Norway, see my post on my scenery library trouble.

Thanks

ken

Yes, I loaded the latest libs after installing and my scenery library is intact. I have been flying over Norway now for two hours without issue. Sorry to hear your woes Ken. As per Orbx, I always install the latest libs AFTER installing any FTX product, even if I have installed the latest libs a hundred times already :)

Look for Santa but please don't shoot him Sniper ;)

No worries Richard, Santa is not on any target list I have ever seen ;)

Sniper, did Norway wipe your scenery list?

Did you load the latest libs after installation of Norway, see my post on my scenery library trouble.

Thanks

ken

I just installed Norway.....No problems with my scenery library.

After installing Norway without a hitch and no problems at all (re-installing the library immediately after installing Norway) I gotta concur with Sniper.  This scenery is awesome.  I set the season to summer so I could get all the trees and other detail you miss when there is snow on the ground. 

My scenery list was not wiped out and the passenger terminal at Bergen was intact.  The city of Oslo and the waterfront are pretty impressive too.

Noel

Archived