EU Norway - a few around Tromso

ORBX. The Aerosoft version is a lot more detailed.

Simmerhead is right, it's ORBX's enhenced airport.

... and it looks awesome!

Sure, i really like Aerosoft's rendition of Tromso a lot, no doubt about it and sure, a dedicated good quality payware airport scenery has to offer "something more".

However though:

When keeping in mind that this is the "default airport quality" to be found at the forthcomming ORBX Norway region, i am really, really impressed!

I can testify to the accuracy of Tromsø airport. I work there, and from what I see it's spot on!

Other than that, I'm mind blown by these shots. What you've accomplished is simply amazing!

It might not seem like a major deal, but I think one of the biggest steps towards realism that strikes me when seeing the shots from Tromsø is how you've managed to recreate the arctic landscape up here, especially with the trees! Standard FSX would put ginormous pine trees all the way up the mountain sides. The barren landscape I see in these shots is more or less like seeing photographs from up here!

I have several payware airports in Norway. I hope that they work with this new Region. Thanks for the pics.

Aerosoft Tromso seems to blend quite nicely, as I just tested it with FTX Norway yesterday. I still want to test BergenX and Oslo. As I use P3D exclusively, I won't be able to test Jo's earlier sceneries.

Cheers,

Todd

Aerosoft Tromso seems to blend quite nicely, as I just tested it with FTX Norway yesterday. I still want to test BergenX and Oslo. As I use P3D exclusively, I won't be able to test Jo's earlier sceneries.

Cheers,

Todd

Thanks Todd.

I know that FTX ENNK will be compatible, but I'm hoping OSLO, TROSMO, & BERGEN work just as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

First of all, Outstanding Scenery!!

about Aerosoft Compatibility.

I own Oslo Gardermoen ENGM, Torp Sandefjord ENTO, Tromso ENTC and Bergen Flesland ENBR

That's the way i do currently.

I have put the Aerosoft sceneries above FTX Norway in the Library.

Then i searched the particular Airport ICAO's in "ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_NOR_05_SCENERY\scenery" and renamed all .BGL to .OFF.

I hope this is the right way?

Merry Christmas all!

Archived