KPSP Frontier Baggage Conveyor Belt? (night)

CaptKornDog

Hello all,

I am absolutely enjoying KPSP so far.  My connection to the area, the detail, the fact it is compatible with just base Global, and the performance make it a truly phenomenal product.

I just arrived a little while ago and noticed the baggage conveyor belt next to the Frontier E170 appears to not have night textures.  I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, or perhaps it's just part of some of the other general night texture anomalies I'm seeing on my system?

Thank you!

p1BhxGa.jpg

G'day Capt,

Sorry for the late reply. You have indeed come across one of the limitations of KPSP.. that cart (with the lovely animated baggage handler) was developed for the ORBXlibs a few years ago by one of our very talented animation experts. Unfortunately, we don't have a non-lit (or, softer-lit) version in the library, and said author has been unavailable to make an amendment as he's been caught up with real-world commitments for most of this year. It is a known issue at my end, it's also present at a few other airports too (I think at KRDD and KMRY from memory), but I can't give a time frame for a fix unfortunately.

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Capt,

Sorry for the late reply. You have indeed come across one of the limitations of KPSP.. that cart (with the lovely animated baggage handler) was developed for the ORBXlibs a few years ago by one of our very talented animation experts. Unfortunately, we don't have a non-lit (or, softer-lit) version in the library, and said author has been unavailable to make an amendment as he's been caught up with real-world commitments for most of this year. It is a known issue at my end, it's also present at a few other airports too (I think at KRDD and KMRY from memory), but I can't give a time frame for a fix unfortunately.

Cheers,

Jarrad

That's too bad to hear. Is there a way to completely remove the object, at least at night? Or does it eventually disappear with object flow?

(For now, my workaround, unfortunately is disabling airline static scenery.)

• 9 months later...

Archived