Vector 1.20 Airport Elevations....

Now that Vector 1.20 upgrade is out, is there the ability to have all airports fixed at the (in)correct elevation without having to individually set each airport?

I have Vector 1.15 installed in FSX and want to install into Prepar3d...but have been waiting for the ability to set all airports...

Now that Vector 1.20 upgrade is out, is there the ability to have all airports fixed at the (in)correct elevation without having to individually set each airport?

I have Vector 1.15 installed in FSX and want to install into Prepar3d...but have been waiting for the ability to set all airports...

AEC tool configurator automatically scans for airports and disables AEC for thoses airports automatically right from vector 1.15...then y is sucha doubt arising??

Hello FlyBlueSkies,

If indeed you are experiencing elevation issues after applying the Aec Tool, you will need to set some manually if they do not show up in the automatic run of the AEC tool.

Please also have a read od Stefan's post found here, http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74942-vector-readme-important-for-better-understanding-what-vector-intends-does-can-do-and-what-it-cant-do/

Thanks

Richard

Hello FlyBlueSkies,

If indeed you are experiencing elevation issues after applying the Aec Tool, you will need to set some manually if they do not show up in the automatic run of the AEC tool.

Please also have a read od Stefan's post found here, http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74942-vector-readme-important-for-better-understanding-what-vector-intends-does-can-do-and-what-it-cant-do/

Thanks

Richard

Thanks...yes, I have been setting them manually (as I run into them) after the auto-config ran.

No, I thought there was going to be a feature added in the future where you could disable all AEC, if you wanted.

I guess I misunderstood.

Thanks...yes, I have been setting them manually (as I run into them) after the auto-config ran.

No, I thought there was going to be a feature added in the future where you could disable all AEC, if you wanted.

I guess I misunderstood.

hey flyblueskies...

http://msflights.net/forum/showthread.php?2100-A-few-notes-on-FTX-Global-Vector-and-Mesh

here u go...download the profile that he has given under vector....load that profile...now AEC is disabled for all the default FSX airports...:D

cheers

govind

For those having elevation issues with Vector 1.15 and on and if the airport you're having issues with isn't in the list for manually dissabling it; Go to your FSX folder and then to the ORBX folder and then to the VECTOR folder; go to the folder VECTOR_APT and open the "scenery" folder, you will see a list of all airports in FSX, go to the airport wich you want to change and copy that file ( for example; ABP_LSZH.bgl ), then go to the folder VECTOR_AEC and open the "scenery" folder and paste the ABP_ file there, now change the name from ABP_ into AEC_ and close everything.

Go to your FTX config tool and open AEC tool, now your airport will be in the list where you can manually disable it and it works.

Herman

Not all airport elevations are bad and some of us have MESH products installed that make FSX look a lot better without runways placed in the sea but actual on land so why would someone want to disable all the airport elevations? my 50 cent

Herman

• 2 years later...

Archived