SAC "Finding AYEO Emo Mission"

Wolf2grey

Great vid and loved the music, which made it even more unique and enjoyable. Music is right up my street too!

The guitar is recorded and captured beautifully, and when the mandolin comes in, really adds the sweet touch to the sound....... oh, and great flying!

:)

Majic video Greywolf and loved the music, our own fiftysix is also a fine musician, maybe we can get some duelling banjo music sometime in the future. Great landing and thanks heaps for sharing
Cheers
Ken

Haha!.... nice one Ken!... I'd be up for something like this, maybe the Orbx folk band or something!

Enjoyed the banjo and mandolin a lot, very soulful tune, bit of a mandolin/basuki/bass player myself, and a great video also, cheers!

Touche! 

Great vid and loved the music, which made it even more unique and enjoyable. Music is right up my street too!

The guitar is recorded and captured beautifully, and when the mandolin comes in, really adds the sweet touch to the sound....... oh, and great flying!

:)

Haha!.... nice one Ken!... I'd be up for something like this, maybe the Orbx folk band or something!

Touche! 

Thanks fiftysix..........Hey i asked you this before but wanted to get a little more detail. I do my movies in Video Vegas Platinum HD 10.......What format are you saving in, AVI? or WMV11 or other? I save most all my videos for presentation purposes and such for the highest quality WMV11 file format for HD 1080p but they do not look clear like yours. What is your normal "final" file size that gets uploaded to Youtube?

The 1080p HD WMV file looks fine on projectors and TV's though. Just computer not quite as clear. 

Thanks fiftysix..........Hey i asked you this before but wanted to get a little more detail. I do my movies in Video Vegas Platinum HD 10.......What format are you saving in, AVI? or WMV11 or other? I save most all my videos for presentation purposes and such for the highest quality WMV11 file format for HD 1080p but they do not look clear like yours. What is your normal "final" file size that gets uploaded to Youtube?

The 1080p HD WMV file looks fine on projectors and TV's though. Just computer not quite as clear. 

I do my video editing on Final Cut Pro for the Mac. 

I capture the footage first using Nvidia shadow play, which saves it as an MP4, then import the clips to Final Cut.

Believe it or not, I save the file down to 'for apple devices 1080p', on average, my file sizes from these saves are 300mb. These are what I upload to my Youtube. I can save the files as uncompressed, but usually can be anything over 5gb

Cheers

John :)

I do my video editing on Final Cut Pro for the Mac. 

I capture the footage first using Nvidia shadow play, which saves it as an MP4, then import the clips to Final Cut.

Believe it or not, I save the file down to 'for apple devices 1080p', on average, my file sizes from these saves are 300mb. These are what I upload to my Youtube. I can save the files as uncompressed, but usually can be anything over 5gb

Cheers

John :)

Thanks.....Yeah my file size now is around 250 MB. I have nVidia Card but I think it is too old to have Shadow Play. Must be only compatible with 580's and up. Thinking of upgrading to a new 700 series. Can't quite afford the 900 series yet. I think Shadow Play will help greatly. I am still using Fraps.......Thanks for the info.  8)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived