From Florence to Genoa via Pisa

patrickjorand

Just a small tribute to the wonderful Open LC mediterranean textures (europe south) from Florence (LIRQ) to Genoa (LIMJ) via Pisa (LIRP) with the Baron. These are just simple shots to illustrate the variety of textures in this area where I love to fly at 3000-4000 fts. 

CaT7t.png

A8Su.png

fKpaL.png

fXSiD.png

qmy1Q.png

VSjcE.png

rBjWm.png

g7b6J.png

Grazzie Maurizio, I think that these south european open lc textures are the most attractive for me, more diversity than the rest of europe. I have many examples where scenery looks so great: Sicilly, Sardinia, south of France, Corsica and Italy from Genoa to Napoli up to further South. The very accidented landscape (hills, mountains) makes the rest ! For me the nicest if crossing Sicilly with my 4,5 meters mesh. Looking forward open lc eu 1.10 with the new red building in city centers.

Hi Patrick, yes, you focused many very interesting territories to fly, good also with a ultralight airplane, a lot of fun, expecially if you know the area in the reality, it's really very accurate and realistic!

The new set of textures for OpenLC will make the happiness for many of yours, i'm sure of this ;) And the simulator is changing in better without any doubts, Orbx is making a great effort to pleausure their customers.

Grazzie Maurizio, I think that these south european open lc textures are the most attractive for me, more diversity than the rest of europe. I have many examples where scenery looks so great: Sicilly, Sardinia, south of France, Corsica and Italy from Genoa to Napoli up to further South. The very accidented landscape (hills, mountains) makes the rest ! For me the nicest if crossing Sicilly with my 4,5 meters mesh. Looking forward open lc eu 1.10 with the new red building in city centers.

Hi Patrick, yes, you focused many very interesting territories to fly, good also with a ultralight airplane, a lot of fun, expecially if you know the area in the reality, it's really very accurate and realistic!

The new set of textures for OpenLC will make the happiness for many of yours, i'm sure of this ;) And the simulator is changing in better without any doubts, Orbx is making a great effort to pleausure their customers.

This great flight & your discussion reminds me of the announcement for Southern Europe. I really look forward to it, and therefore try to fly in other regions currently ;-) 

href='http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/83586-the-openlc-development-continues-mediterranean-old-city-quarters/%C2'>

Archived