Short final surprise - Temora, Australia

hwh86

What could be more annoying than, after a pleasant crosscountry flight, suddenly being confronted with this. Threshold, Temora 36.

Temora is in New South Wales, Australia. It is my favourite airport, the home of the Australian warbird museum. It would be nice if someone could create a photoreal add-on version, payware, of course, but without the trees at the threshold, of course.

bidMf.jpg

Just took a look at Temora on GE and it certainly looks like a good candidate for an upgrade..Perhaps if you post over at Oziex someone might pick it up..Teecee.

PS..On second thoughts I will post it over there for you..Teecee.

PPS: Done..here is the link http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/21361-temora-nsw/#entry212647

agqjL.jpg

Just took a look at Temora on GE and it certainly looks like a good candidate for an upgrade..Perhaps if you post over at Oziex someone might pick it up..Teecee.

PS..On second thoughts I will post it over there for you..Teecee.

PPS: Done..here is the link http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/21361-temora-nsw/#entry212647

agqjL.jpg

Thanks Teecee, it would be great to have a photoreal Temora, especially if they could also include a fly-in and warbird AI traffic addition.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone from the FTX team monitoring these posts? Apart from teecee I haven't seen any comments or indications that this problem might be solved in due course. I have also checked on the aussiex website, the same there, nobody said that they might consider developing Temora as a payware add-on.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone from the FTX team monitoring these posts? Apart from teecee I haven't seen any comments or indications that this problem might be solved in due course. I have also checked on the aussiex website, the same there, nobody said that they might consider developing Temora as a payware add-on.

I doubt this one tree is going to be signalled as a red flag issue at ORBX headquarters, unfortunate that may be, but that's just the way it is.  YTEM has not been modified by ORBX or by OZx that I can find.

Also, a 2 second search on Google for Temora Airport FSX threw up the following site:  http://scenery.robgraham.info/scenery.html.  There's a photoreal Temora there for free download.

I'm not seeing your tree.  See screenshot.  Have you got all patches and updates?

post-82-0-68442400-1415937968_thumb.jpg

I have downloaded and installed Rob Graham's TEMORA as you suggested John, it is a vast improvement over the bland default version except for the weird purple soil colour but I still like it better. The tree, however is still there as my attached screenshot shows and it does not appear to be VECTOR related, I disabled four Vector files and the tree did not disappear.

tCpQd.jpg

Archived