EGAE Eglington please confirm....

Timmy74

Hi guys,

I am having issues with EGAE Eglington.  Now I have tried it with both FTX Central set on Europe and then Global....even tried turning off ALL Vector related library menu choices and am at a total loss....!?!?!

Maybe it is supose to be like this?  Could someone please confirm if their EGAE is the same?

I have ALL patches and updates installed and have the current Libs installed too.

548br.jpg

woPep.jpg

Timmy is that the default EGAE mine isa diff rw and taxiway style.

Jorge

will try with Blobal only.....no even with Blobal only...where did u get EGAE from?

Hey Jorge my old friend.

I do believe she came with NIR?  It is on their .kmz file.   I am lead to believe that any "Full Fat Region" ie: FTX NIR the "default" airports have an Orbx make over/touch up....?  Either way it looks terrible for a Orbx full fat region airport.

Surely this is an oldie?  The original Ireland region was missing a couple of files and when installed screwed up Eglinton, even though that is in N. Ireland region.  Two files were supplied for Ireland which cleaned thing up.  I assumed that they would be in the latest Ireland version, but I haven't checked to see.

• 4 weeks later...

I am no Orbx developer but correct me if I am wrong....?

EGAE is part of "NIR" yes...?

The patch that was given in this thread to fix this issue is for EGAE in "IRL" not "NIR".....???

There is no EGAE in ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_IRL_05_SCENERY\scenery  but there is an EGAE in ORBX\FTX_EU_NIR_05_SCENERY....

So do I put the "fix" file into the "IRL" file and turn the EGAE files in "NIR" to ".off"....????

Confused......?

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, I am having a very similar problem to this with Trees in the middle of Taxi ways , but I also have missing runway texture ? so i have a quarter of the runway and then its like grass , and the plane that I am using wheels sink  then the runway goes normal texture ??  , will we have to wait for a patch for this region to resolve the issue ? , I didn't know whether it was due to a region conflict between NI and IRL Orbx (both of which i have) ? 

Appreciate all your help 

Many Thanks

Dominic  ::)

Archived