A Southern Outlow to Bologna (LIPE)

farman

I'm living in the mortadella county, actually. The best mortadella ever.

My mother comes just from there eheheh I have half Modena and Firenze blood ;) I have also lived there but one year only, when i was a child! Beautiful area indeed, the people too, very nice! 

My mother comes just from there eheheh I have half Modena and Firenze blood ;) I have also lived there but one year only, when i was a child! Beautiful area indeed, the people too, very nice!

Maurizio, I travelled from my beloved Trieste - a unique and fascinating city - all over Italy, by my personal choice, due to my job; literally speaking, from Trieste to Palermo, Torino, Padova etc. etc. I can say that by far the location I'm actually living - Collecchio, close to Parma - is in the best part of Italy. Emilia e Romagna are the perfect combination of all the personal qualities I appreciate more - joy of living, cooperation, attitude to work hardly, understatement -. Within a month I'll go to Latisana (UD), but I'll have for sure a great nostalgia of these people and places.

Maurizio, I travelled from my beloved Trieste - a unique and fascinating city - all over Italy, by my personal choice, due to my job; literally speaking, from Trieste to Palermo, Torino, Padova etc. etc. I can say that by far the location I'm actually living - Collecchio, close to Parma - is in the best part of Italy. Emilia e Romagna are the perfect combination of all the personal qualities I appreciate more - joy of living, cooperation, attitude to work hardly, understatement -. Within a month I'll go to Latisana (UD), but I'll have for sure a great nostalgia of these people and places.

I am agreed with you Fulvio :) You'll have a strong change but many new things to discover!

Archived