FTX global, vector, europe LC and KJAC

frits1992

Hi All,

Yesterday I purchased:

• FTX Global
  • FTX Vector
  • FTX europe LC

I installed FTX global first, than vector and finally Europe LC. I also allready purchased KJAC airport, with it's teton mountains.

However After installing all these FTX's packages KJAC only shows the airport, no surroundings what so ever. I also tried running FTX Global in hybride mode. I just can't seem to get how to propperly install this.

When I had KJAC airport installed by itself and no FTX packages, the scenery looked fine with all it's surroundings.

Help would very much be appreciated.

Regards,

Frits.

Hi All,

Yesterday I purchased:

• FTX Global

FTX Vector

FTX europe LC

I installed FTX global first, than vector and finally Europe LC. I also allready purchased KJAC airport, with it's teton mountains.

However After installing all these FTX's packages KJAC only shows the airport, no surroundings what so ever. I also tried running FTX Global in hybride mode. I just can't seem to get how to propperly install this.

When I had KJAC airport installed by itself and no FTX packages, the scenery looked fine with all it's surroundings.

Help would very much be appreciated.

Regards,

Frits.

Hi Frits... after installing any Orbx scenery, it is imperative to ensure you install the latest libraries, downloaded from the Fullterrain website. Also, ensure when flying in US, that FTX central is set to North America.

Hi Howard,

Thanks. I did install the latest libaries. Where can you set Nort America? As my FTX central only shows FTX Global?

reagards,

Frits.

Hi Jack,

Auwch I think you got me there. How stpuid. You are right. I presumed using the overall installer would install the other 2 packages automaticy.

Regards,

Frits

Hi Howard,

Thanks. I did install the latest libaries. Where can you set Nort America? As my FTX central only shows FTX Global?

reagards,

Frits.

Do you have FTX Central Rocky Mountains installed? (or any other FTX North American region?) Having a one of the North American regions installed (PNW, CRM, NRM, NCA, or SAK) is the only way you get a North America entry in FTX Central. KJAC requires FTX Central Rocky Mountains (CRM).

Do you have FTX Central Rocky Mountains installed? [.... ] KJAC requires FTX Central Rocky Mountains (CRM).

Frits, 

It is important to know that every payware airport needs its respective region installed! :unsure:

Cheeers,

Hi,

Thank you all for the help! I am going to try this now. I will let you know how it goes.

I am running FSX

Computer specs:

CPU: i7 extreme 4960X 3.6 GHz 6 core

GPU: AMD R9 295x2 8GB DDR 5

2x SSD of 1 TB each

RAM: 16GB 

Thanks.

Frits

Archived