Orbx EU LC without Vector

Dazkent

Hello

Has anyone bought the new Europe LC that does not have vector?, I am very interested in buying this product as I do pretty much all my flying in Europe, I have FTX Global but not the vector product.

If so can anyone give me their impressions,  screenshots would be even better :smile:

Many thanks

Darran

I am sure it will look fine except for all your roads and coastlines - which is about half of the area you fly over.

Just one guy's opinion here, but if you really do all your flying in EU, then I would get Vector and then save your pennies for Open LC. This thing was designed for the three to fit together.

Thanks for the speedy reply. I have been thinking about getting Vector but I have read people have had elevation issues with airports following installation  and that has kind of made me a bit cautious, Are they easy to fix?

Thanks for the speedy reply. I have been thinking about getting Vector but I have read people have had elevation issues with airports following installation  and that has kind of made me a bit cautious, Are they easy to fix?

Yes, Vector has a built in function you run once to identify airports that need correcting.  After that if you find the odd airport with an elevation problem you can correct it in the Configurator interface.  You won't be sorry for getting FTX Vector as it makes it all come together.

Yes, Vector has a built in function you run once to identify airports that need correcting.  After that if you find the odd airport with an elevation problem you can correct it in the Configurator interface.  You won't be sorry for getting FTX Vector as it makes it all come together.

Actually, you need to run the elevation routine, each and every time you add, or take away airports or scenery.  For instance, after every gratis airport pack...now at 15....you should install, re-run the library files, and then run VECTOR elevation correction as the last item on the list.....

Actually the Freeware Global Airport Packs list which, if any, airports in that pack will require elevation adjustments via the VECTOR Configuration Tool.  And you only need to run the individual airport elevation disabling function for those particular airports.  Followed, of course, with the latest ORBX Library re-installation.

Of course in you are not running VECTOR than there is no need to worry about airport elevation problems.

I mainy fly tubeliners at high altitudes around Europe and what I would really like to do is eliminate the checkerboard effect, Will LC do this for me without Vector. ( at some later date I could add vector too)

Archived