To Andres Bottino, Adrian Lehmann and FSS Team

amentiba

Hi all,

it's not a surprise that we, simmers, are always looking for the best in everything : best addons, best prices, best services... It cames as an habit that some conceptors / ressellers in this market are not often doing what in french we can call a "commercial gesture" (or fair trading).

How many times have i read that a ressellers takes a lot of time to answer a request (when they answer...), that some conceptors are selling an addon that isn't finished (without speaking about early access, for wich you know what you buy before...)

And in thoses cases, we never hesitate to post about it with our rage to not have what we expect to have, whenever we pay. How many cases did i cross along the forums ? No idea. hundreds ? thousands ?

But how many times did i read that everything was good ? We got a problem and someone from the commercial / technical service answers your request fastly, perfectly. Not so often in reality.

This is why i'm trying to share with you the VERY GOOD experiment i had a few days ago with FSS : as there are still the 33% OFF purpose, i decided to buy some Orbx sceneries i mess some month ago. One of thoses sceneries was YBRM Broome. So i paid, and when i tried to download the archive in my ORBX backup folder, my system told me the archive already exists on my drive... What a shame and mistake : i've bought Broome a few month ago, but i never took time to install it and forgot it at all. Contacting FSS services about my double license, i asked them to refund or to let me have another license (same price!) i didn't have bought for the moment. Andres Bottino has totally answered my request and now, i got YBTH Bathurst in addition of all my sceneries - i must update my signature !!!

So many thanks FSS Team, for your fast action, thoses pictures are dedicated to you specially :)

Sorry for my poor english ;)

8iuq.jpg

3bcr.jpg

eysm.jpg

3lvul.jpg

Green waves...

f9ked.jpg

g2bs.jpg

vtpw.jpg

fnfa.jpg

g32ym.jpg

3mmo.jpg