Totally Privileged & Humbled

Andrew 737

I finally know what it is like to have a 5 ft tall 200 x 40 degree FOV for my sim!

All works beautifully and with texture res set to 7cm is 'sharp' as anything.

Photos to come after the simulator arrives first week in April ;-)

I owe many thanks to Nat Crea who is 'ON TOP OF HIS GAME' - so happy I made the decision to commission his services.

Field Of View Teecee

Will do Ian

Um.. sorry, what's an FOV? I have no clue what this post is about.Teecee.

Just about how lucky I feel to have fantastic display for my cockpit & how humbled I was watching the Master (Nat) at work! - just wanted to share with you guys

• 2 weeks later...

My visuals are now 99% done, just a bit of tweaking to colour match. I'm not going to bother until the cockpit is in because with it in place one will see a lot less. It makes sense to wait because I think it will be easier to get the desired result.

I am a very lucky man; the sim visuals are everything I hoped (and aspired) to achieve. It's so amazing seeing AI flying out of EGLL whilst queuing on the taxiway. I never thought the result I have possible - it is, totally!

The dream is in my garden shed!!!!

My visuals are now 99% done, just a bit of tweaking to colour match. I'm not going to bother until the cockpit is in because with it in place one will see a lot less. It makes sense to wait because I think it will be easier to get the desired result.

I am a very lucky man; the sim visuals are everything I hoped (and aspired) to achieve. It's so amazing seeing AI flying out of EGLL whilst queuing on the taxiway. I never thought the result I have possible - it is, totally!

The dream is in my garden shed!!!!

So Andrew, what is the cockpit that you're building?

Now there's a surprise :D Can you post some pics...

LOL Indeed :)

I will post some pictures and a video or two (its so smooth Howard, seeing is beleiving. it is running off an insane amount of hardware though) but I want to get the cockpit in place first mate. It's a Flight Simulator Centre 737 Sim with the full range of CP Flight Panels inc Fwd & Aft overheads etc.

Bear with me a couple weeks Howard :)

LOL Indeed :)

I will post some pictures and a video or two (its so smooth Howard, seeing is beleiving. it is running off an insane amount of hardware though) but I want to get the cockpit in place first mate. It's a Flight Simulator Centre 737 Sim with the full range of CP Flight Panels inc Fwd & Aft overheads etc.

Bear with me a couple weeks Howard :)

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Archived