NZQN Queenstown for P3D V2

Just doing some work on updating NZQN Queenstown for P3D V2 and was impressed once again with just how much the dynamic shadows can change the overall immersion factor of this sim.

These two shots were taken from the same spot but at different times of the day.

Early Morning:-

pWKA4.jpg

Late Afternoon:-

z5bfl.jpg

These are straight from the sim via the 'V' key with no enhancements whatsoever.

Graham, with NZQN a dream would come true. And the Remarkables look really remarkable, don't they? This obviously presupposes an adapted NZSI Region in the foreseeable future. (I noted NZ went a little down on the Region ToDo list.)

I hope, your hard work will at least pay back partially when people like me buy P3D2 ready airports they do not yet own. I am very pleased with your recent AUS airport releases I bought.

Kind regards, Michael

Today I made a post in this thread - it was the first. Where was/is this post?

Also changed the shots order: the first was the second and vice versa.

What happened?

Cheers,

Sinesio

The more I see of FTX in P3D2 the more eager I am to upgrade. The visuals are stunning with the dynamic shadows. My FTX is good but the shots and videos of P3D2 put an additional element of life into the screen. It will be a long wait for me until the sales at the end of the year.

Archived