NCA Dreaming in P3DV2.1

FSRobert

Over this past weekend I flew around Northern California for over three hours and all went very well with no OOM or stutters or anything else negitive...it just worked using P3DV2.1

I have REX4 Texture Driect, FTX Global, FTX Global mesh all the Orbx GA airports for FTX Global, the latest Orbx libs, EZdok and  even FSAddon Tongass which works perfectly.

I used  the video recorder inside P3DV2.1 which worked ok, I did have some sound issues on play-back but all in all it worked. I still miss in a big way FSRecorder for P3DV2.1, but hard to have everything I guess. 

Here is the video, hope you find some parts to enjoy. --------> http://vimeo.com/87599436

Great vid, very artistic, your not Stephen Spielberg's brother are you?

P3d really shines with the videos, if Tim hasn't already seen this I'll get him to watch it, that's his model of the bridge.

Thanks for taking the time to make this and share

Nice one Rob!

Glad you're enjoying the GG, I had fun researching and making it, probably the biggest object I've ever made LOL

So Tim, you are the one responsible for that gorgeous creation gracing the skyline of SFO. Simply a outstanding effort indeed and you even made it land able I found out…very cool of you.

I have crossed over the Golden Gate Bridge many times in real life, seems everytime I travel back home to Southern California we always take a week in SFO to enjoy the vibe of the city and travel the Golden Gate Bridge. Watching the video you will notice that my wife and I are part of the “ gentle people  there ".

The locations, music, & pictured "flower people" bring back many memories. I have to buy the NCA scenery very soon.

Very nice video and I love your production technique. :)

Thanks,

Tom Wunder

• 2 weeks later...

The locations, music, & pictured "flower people" bring back many memories. I have to buy the NCA scenery very soon.

Very nice video and I love your production technique. :)

Thanks,

Tom Wunder

Hi Tom, really glad you got a memory kick from the video... 

Archived