ORBX Global & DX10 SteveFX

AJLedbetter123

This is definitely a new 'twist'

The DX10 fix that Steve has published fixes some, but not all DX10 problems.

There is no incompatibility, only stuff in DX10 that is still broken!

Just to make sure I understand what you say correctly, are there any differences between Orbxlibs 131215 and 140201 that could create issues like black squares for DX10 users or not?

If you indeed do get these black squares using 140201 and you won't get them using 131215 I guess I'll go back to 131215 again.

Just to make sure I understand what you say correctly, are there any differences between Orbxlibs 131215 and 140201 that could create issues like black squares for DX10 users or not?

No

I've read that SteveFX DX10 and ORBX Global are having problems in computability wise

Except in the first post of this topic, I have seen no reference to the Dx10 Scenery Fixer causing any kind of problem

with FTX products.

It offers a number of solutions to the problems that are already present in Dx10.

To be absolutely clear, the use of Dx10 causes a problem with the

FTX Lighting, the aforementioned piece of software fully addresses this problem.

As a dedicated user of DX10 I tried everything to get rid of the black squares in FTX NCA.(I do not have global)

They were particularly bad over built up areas in the daytime.

I purchased the SteveFX DX10 software yesterday and it has completely fixed the problem.

Archived