Are there any problems installing PNW on FTX Global?

tobi007

Hello you,

I have a question, is it a problem installing FTX PNW after i have installed FTX Global before. Just because PNW is much older and maybe it destroys something from FTX Global?

Thanks for your answers,

greetings Tobi

Hi Tobi, no there is no problem whatsoever. Once you have installed any Orbx scenery you should then download and install the latest libraries, which can be found on the Orbx support page of their website. The libraries are regularly updated and so it's a good idea to keep a check on the website or this forum for the latest release.

Thanks for your answer!

I tryed it now out and there is a problem after the installation of the update PNW 005. FTX Central is quit strange now, there is no more hybrid mode, its now the old FTX Central without FTX Global? What can i do to get again the new FTX Central, and several Regions are now double!??

Thanks for your answer.

Hi Tobi, no there is no problem whatsoever. Once you have installed any Orbx scenery you should then download and install the latest libraries, which can be found on the Orbx support page of their website. The libraries are regularly updated and so it's a good idea to keep a check on the website or this forum for the latest release.

So as not ask a stupid question, when you say libraries, do you mean patches?  I can find patches on your website but not libraries?

Archived