Vector causes mesh issue at PAJN payware within SAK

wolfko

There is a thread in the Payware Support forum about mesh issues at payware PAJN within full fat SAK, which are caused caused by Vector. Holger suggested it might be better to post about the problem in the Vector support forum to get attention from the developers of Vector. So here is the link to the thread in the Payware Support Forum. http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/72953-does-this-look-correct-at-pajn/

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

while PAJN should be deactivated in the Vector control panel it doesn't seem to fix those indentations in the PAJN flattens. However, it seems that the file "1211_EXX_Excludes.bgl", in \ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_EXX\scenery, is responsible for that. Try deactivating it (rename .bgl to .OFF or .inactive); as long as you have SAK installed it's not needed anyway.

Frankly I don't understand why it would cause the issue because it only contains a general exclude, in fact the exact same kind of exclude that SAK does. Anyway, hopefully that fixes the issue for you as well.

Cheers, Holger

Hello Holger
     Thanks for the reply.Here's a screen shot with the blg file "1211_EXX_Excludes.bgl" removed from PAJN.I just installed KSFF in FTX CRM and found no issues.I'll go ahead with more installs of FTX PNW and check for issues as i proceed and hopefully i'll have nothing to report.Just to make note my second install was in C:\ drive not Program Files(86) if this has any bearing or not but i was reading less problems installing it there.Anyway Thanks for your quick response. Best Regards PS I thought i show you some houses around 11S or am i being to picky.Nx6bY.th.jpgcXTHB.th.jpg

Hello Holger
                    Well i think i might have jumped the gun.Right after my last reply post i installed KORS and this is what showed up.Do you think it would be the nrxt step if i uninstalled PNW 1.80 and re-installed it again along with the patch5 and  or dig deeper.The first is with AEC enabled and the second is AEC disabled.Thanks for your help.y7BcO.th.jpgLlQjE.th.jpg

Archived