ORBX Vector killed Norilsk X from Aerosoft

Lork

Hello! 

English translation is done auto-translator apologize for any inaccuracies. 

Thanks for your product - ORBX Vector! 

Only encountered one problem. After installation of the vector, I broke the script from Norilsk X Aerosoft. It made ​​the runway slide now she straightened and climbed over Peron. Enclose screenshots. 

On the support forum Aerosofta redirected me to you. 

I do not know what to do, like vector and Norilsk. You'll have to arrange among themselves as anything ispravte problem. 

Thank you for your understanding!

post-21849-0-47838300-1390064221_thumb.j

post-21849-0-28045300-1390064241_thumb.j

post-21849-0-58352600-1390064258_thumb.j

post-21849-0-65114800-1390064280_thumb.j

post-21849-0-87538300-1390064287_thumb.j

post-21849-0-85051000-1390064295_thumb.j

• 3 months later...

Hi.

Again having the same problems.

After treatment proposed here in the forum, everything was fine.

Then there was the set OrbxFTXGlobalVECTOR110 and is also doing well.

Introduced in the configuration scenario exception and everything is OK.

Then installed OrbxFTXGlobalVector115 and all became ill again.

The same problems that have been described in the beginning of the post.

Changing the settings configurator does not help, treatment used for the first time is not possible, since the file structure has changed product.

Regards, Alexandr.

Hi!

I think there's an exclusion polygon missing in your add-on scenery (but that's just a wild guess) - please give ABP_UOOO as well als ABP_UOOO_Default (both files are in the FTX_VECTOR_APT folder) a new extension ".disabled" (so you will have to files: ABP_UOOO.disabled and ABP_UOOO_Default.disabled) and see if that works.

Bernd

Sorry, I can't check it, reset Vector to the version 1.10 and everything works as it . To go back to version 1.15 don't want it, wait for the next patch.

• 7 months later...

Hi!

I think there's an exclusion polygon missing in your add-on scenery (but that's just a wild guess) - please give ABP_UOOO as well als ABP_UOOO_Default (both files are in the FTX_VECTOR_APT folder) a new extension ".disabled" (so you will have to files: ABP_UOOO.disabled and ABP_UOOO_Default.disabled) and see if that works.

Bernd

Hi!

It has been updated to version 1.20, but the problem remained unsolved.

I did as you advised, change the file extension ABP_UOOO, but it did not help. By the way, UOOO, in the configuration I have is in the exception list, but the extension is not changed automatically. Other scenes from the list of exceptions expanding replaced.

Once again in version 1.10 vectors, okay solved by adding scenes to the list of exceptions.

Please, deal with this problem finally !!!!

Hi Lork,

Could you please elaborate on the above post, has this been resolved? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Richard

Hi!

First deactivate UOOO menu FTX Vector Configurator.

Then The deactivation is accomplished by renaming the file extension (. BGL):

ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_UOOO_Default

ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_EXX\scenery\7101_EXX_Excludes

In the library of scenarios in the FSX, raised the scenario of Norilsk higher.

• 5 years later...

Hi

As I see this topic is yet active I decided to ask on it

I have this problem too. The issue is that all around the perimeter of the apron ( I think that is how is called the area where the planes park) has an elevation. Only that area, which seems strange to me to be just that so I doubt it is an ACE issue as all the terrain around is okay.

Here you can see all the gray think line is what elevates

OjFe4C5.jpg

Here you can appreciate better the elevation of the whole gray area

4LIlLBK.jpg

This is in P3D v4.5

The manual has this text which make reference to the bgl mentioned above

DQ3ZRp7.jpg

But I am unsure of what the procedure is to fix it.

It seems I have to turn off the AEC for UOOO?  ( Because I did that and the area sunk, so put it back)

Then it says:

On 1/1/2015 at 3:43 AM, Lork said:
Orbx\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_UOOO_Default

Orbx\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_EXX\scenery\7101_EXX_Excludes

Am I supposed to to put the first bgl as default? By default means putting is a bgl or do I have to rename it as default?

This is what my search drew

R0Cu5r3.jpg

So am I ok to deduct I should not touch anything here?

Or do I have to disable the first one ant active the second?

Then for the other folder I did find the mentioned bgl:

nZVtKZh.jpg

So I put this off then?

Can you please clarify a bit just to be sure. please?, I don't want to mess it up

Thanks

Carlos

PS

I forgot to share this. These are all the bgls within the Norilsk scenery folder. I thought that maybe you could identify a conflict one maybe currently unnecessary being P3D and not FSX...

YiijScY.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

Hello Carlos,

as this is such an old topic and it looks like the Vector developer has answered it, we can only read what is there and try

the suggestions. All I can add, is that if you think that there are two possible meanings, try them both.

• 6 months later...

Hello Anatolski

It has no fix

Aerosoft simply told me the product is not compatible with P3D v4. It works only from V1 to v3

I agree, all is perfect in this scenery in P3D v4 except that issue/elevation on the apron, so they should have fixed it as all the rest is great but I think it could be a limitation on v4???..

They never told me if they would update it, they didn't seemed interested at all in an update.

I am hardly using P3D so I left it that way

Best regards,

Carlos

To anyone still interested in this:

What Orbx vector configuration tool is doing when you deactivate elevation correction for an airport like UOOO, is replacing the corrected file with the one labeled "default"

This one:

Orbx\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_UOOO_Default.bgl

Using the correction tool only for deactivation, it will be set to active. However, this elevation isnt correct in that case either, causing the mentioned elevation problems.

After I deactivated this file manually by RENAMING this file to "Orbx\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_UOOO_Default.xxx" for example while leaving elevation correction for UOOO DEACTIVATED in the setup tool, everything was solved.

Should you be using FS global: dont forget to also deactivate DX071007.bgl in the "asi" folder of it, using the same way.

Archived