Thanks for the Sale!

SGunard

Hi All,

Well, I've done it!!

I finally have all the US/Canada Regions and airfields (except for Cushmans - I'm not interested in fictional airfields). I must say that I couldn't have done it without the sale. I bought 9 airfields at sale price - and Bozeman and Vernonia at full-price as it seemed a bit mean to buy just sale price airfields - and of course they complete the set! ^_^

Mind you, Kenai will be out soon to spoil my sense of completion, but there you go!!

So thanks JV and the teams producing the best scenery out there, and not least for re-introducing sales. I couldn't have done it without it! :smile:

Steve

Im hoping to do a big Orbx shop this weekend, maybe monday when i have some extra cash to spend, Ive already got 4 airports in the sale for eng and would love to get a bunch for the other regions as winter flying in pnw, nrm and crm is great :)

Frankly, I want to add all of the ORBX staff as dependents for income tax purposes. It should be fair to do so as they get a significant portion of my pension income even with the welcome sale. Naturally I should be able to deduct them as a medical expense as per Steve's comment. They do contribute to my health and well being! On the other hand as Blackrat indicates it is also an addiction, albeit a great one.

Hi All,

Well, I've done it!!

I finally have all the US/Canada Regions and airfields (except for Cushmans - I'm not interested in fictional airfields). I must say that I couldn't have done it without the sale. I bought 9 airfields at sale price - and Bozeman and Vernonia at full-price as it seemed a bit mean to buy just sale price airfields - and of course they complete the set! ^_^

Mind you, Kenai will be out soon to spoil my sense of completion, but there you go!!

So thanks JV and the teams producing the best scenery out there, and not least for re-introducing sales. I couldn't have done it without it! :smile:

Steve

+1 Congratulations Steve. ::) So say we all.

Henrik

Archived