Complete set of paints for Jandakot based RACWA 152 chequered fleet almost done.

squeeker

Hey folks.

In addition to my VH-RWY repaint for the Carenado C152 that is available here: http://fullterrain.com/freeware.html , I have done repaints for the remaining 8 RACWA 152s with the "Red Chequers" paint scheme.

Each repaint is subtley different, both inside and out. All are 4096x4096 HD textures on the outside, and a combination of the standard Carenado 1024x1024 on the inside with some HD highlights.

Two of the paints, VH-RWJ and VH-UWC, are more heavily weathered to reflect the condition of the real aeroplanes. The rest are quite shiny and clean as in real life.

In order for these repaints to work for you, you will first need to install the original VH-RWY livery, and then duplicate it and apply each new texture in turn.

Standby and I'll make the new paints available at www.aussiex.org in the coming days.

Should make for some fun multiplayer times in the circuit at YPJT if we have all nine airborne simultaneously!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mate - we'll have to get the word I-N-D-E-F-A-T-I-G-U-A-B-L-E  re-defined for you.

Have a break (small), and spend some time in FTX AURED - it's awesome. (Then get back into the painting ... which we really appreciate)

Cheers Steve, and thanks for everything.

Steve my man,

What a legend you are.  That is absolutely awesome.  Mate, will I need some instructions to install all these liveries?  I'm a bit slow on the livery thingy in MSFS...

Cheers and once again, very well done.  Thanks a heap.

I'm with Tailgunner on this one (reply #11), how do we get the static aircraft?

jontol

Sorry for not replying sooner TG, I skimmed throught the thread and missed that question. The planes in the screenies there are not static. I used a little recording program and just overlayed them one on another. You could achieve the static aircraft with GA-Traffic which is free and you can find the links here:

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=5306.0

Later on someone who knows what they're doing (not me - I'm clueless) could make a .bgl file for Jandakot with the aircfraft placed in the correct spots that you could just drop into your FSX folder and the planes would appear. If you are that person, send me a PM and i'll make some lower res versions of the 152 fleet that will not kill framerates when all on screen at the same time in 4096HD.

• 2 weeks later...

The 8 additional "Red Chequered" RACWA C152 repaints are now available as a pack, or individually from the downloads section at OZx www.aussiex.org

So if you have the excellent Carenado C152II and you would like to repaint it in Jandakot native colours, you will need to download and install the "VH-RWY" paint from www.ftxnow.com/freeware, then go to the link below and add the additional paints.

Cheers, Steve.

Click the picture below to go to the OZx download page for the RACWA repaints:

Posted Image

Archived