FTX Central

WILLDREX

When I start FTX Central I get this massage. "Terrain.cfg has no [LandClasses Section]" I just had my motherboard repaired and when I run FSX out of Vancouver the scenery's water is gone and in it's place is all trees. Can anyone help with this? I'm running FTX NA BLUE NRM, PFJ, & PNW. Should I dump FTX and reload it?

• 1 month later...

FTX: NA BLUE USA/CANADA PACIFIC NORTHWEST ORDER #FSS0107109

FTX: NA BLUE USA.CANADA PACIFIC FJORDS. ORDER # FSS0111091

FTX: NA BLUE USA/CANADA NORTHERN ROCKY MOUNTAINS. ORDER# FSS0111091

The best is to put it in your signature!

Spirit

Hi there,

since the issue seems to be about the FTX regions not PAKT what are your order numbers for those please?

Cheers, Holger

That's an interesting question.

I had understood that just one order number would suffice, as you could then check and see the full list of

any or all purchased products.

I assume then that you can only check for products purchased from Flight Sim Store?

Regards,

Nick

Hi Willdrex,

thanks for posting the order numbers. If you haven't seen this already there's a thread about that specific error message including a solution: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/65749-ftx-central-error-terraincfg-has-no-landlclass-section/

Cheers, Holger

P.S.: Nick, we can't check across vendors meaning we need to know at least one order number from each.

Hi ncooper, I'm running windows 8. You tell me to click the down arrow. I have no up or down arrows on any pg. that I can find. What pg. would that be on? I click on setting but I have no "my settings" I also can't find "signature" I looked in windows "help" to find them with no luck. When I login on my PC, my name shows and then I put in my password. That's it.

Regards

willdrex

Hello Wildrex,

It wasn't my answer but I will try to help, though you do seem to have the order numbers in your signature already.

Perhaps a moderator did it for you.

Once you have logged in, look in the top right hand corner of the forum page and on the black strip you will see your name.

To the right of that you will see "Sign out".

In between the two, you will see an arrowhead pointing towards the bottom of the screen.

Click on the arrow and a pop up windows will open.

You will see a number of choices that you can select by clicking on them.

Click on "My Settings" and another Window will open, allowing you to alter many of the ways you appear on the forum.

Look in the list of Profile Settings on the left for "Signature" and click on that.

Anything you write into there will appear at the bottom of every post you make.

Really, I have just repeated what Bruce said but using many more words.

Good luck.

PS Thanks Holger, I didn't realise that.

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks so much. I completely misunderstood ncooper. I thought he was talking about me looking in my PC. Now that I know it's this forum that I look in, I was able to find my signature and add the Ketchikan Airport. I'm new to this forum so at least now I know. Thanks again to both you and ncooper. As yet I haven't tried to run the Ketchikan Airport to see if my problem has gone away. If they haven't, I well be back on asking for help.

Regards

Bill

Archived