KBZN Decompression Error #2026 (2 .fx files)

FleetingThought

Hello,

I'm getting an error message "Unknown Error" while installing KBZN: two files are referenced: fx_Orbx_YBUD_Beacon_Gr.fx and fx_Orbx_YBUD_Beacon_Wh.fx (Green and White, I'm assuming, for the YBUD beacon.....?).

Is this an error in my download or an error in the file?  Just reporting it, I get an Installed Successfully message at the end, and have for safekeeping reinstalled ORBXLIBS130909 (latest) on top.

Thanks,

Steven

Hello,

I'm getting an error message "Unknown Error" while installing KBZN: two files are referenced: fx_Orbx_YBUD_Beacon_Gr.fx and fx_Orbx_YBUD_Beacon_Wh.fx (Green and White, I'm assuming, for the YBUD beacon.....?).

Is this an error in my download or an error in the file?  Just reporting it, I get an Installed Successfully message at the end, and have for safekeeping reinstalled ORBXLIBS130909 (latest) on top.

Thanks,

Steven

Hi Steven,

This issue cropped up with a couple of testers, but most of the testers did not have the issue. Clicking Ignore finalised the install without further issues and I cannot determine why it is affecting only some.

Enjoy KBZN!

Hello Ed,

I too have had this issue on install.   I have pushed on with your above instruction and will report if any issues pop up.

Thank you to you and the team for another fantastic addition to the Orbx line up.

Kind regards.

Tim...

Hi Ed,

Ok cool. 

I can find no Australian airports with the ICAO of YBUD missing shining green and white beacons at night in Bozeman, MT, so I think I'll be fine.... or, maybe it's a secret Australian underground airport in an abandoned mine somewhere nearby....?!?! ;)  I'll let you know.

It looks absolutely beautiful, btw, and the scale is vast, like the Big Sky Country it's set in.  Thanks again for such a great job!

Busy this weekend but will post some screenies next week.

Best,

Steven

I have had the same error, pressed the ignore button a couple of times and it seems to have installed okay, I even downloaded from two different sources on your list, but it made no difference to the install, it seems to be an error in the sequence somewhere.

regards

John MD

I too have this error!

Also CRM.002 patch should be installed but does not exist yet.

What are we missing if we don't have these two files and the CRM.002 patch?

Are the airports coming out too fast?

Same here

Maybe this is one effect of the missing CRM.002 patch:

9i7mv.jpg

The mesh seems not to fit to the scenery. I hope we will get the update soon.

The framerates are great! Compliments to Jarrad! Much smaller airports have much lower fps.

Fritz

Archived