Our hobby is no joke

Louis

Talking about the battery problem in the Dream liner , when I came back from the Avsim  flight sim conference in May from Wichita, there  happened to be a guy beside me who works with Boeing . He was saying that they totally revamped the whole system and a lot of the gov.  guys helped on their own time cause there was no budget money for over time .He was saying that airplane you won't get jet lag on it cause of the way they redid the pressurized system . pretty interesting dude he was .   

Talking about the battery problem in the Dream liner , when I came back from the Avsim  flight sim conference in May from Wichita, there  happened to be a guy beside me who works with Boeing . He was saying that they totally revamped the whole system and a lot of the gov.  guys helped on their own time cause there was no budget money for over time .He was saying that airplane you won't get jet lag on it cause of the way they redid the pressurized system . pretty interesting dude he was .   

I flew to Qatar in Biz on one of the Qatar Airways 787's recently, and it's ruined flying for me forever! It was better than First on Cathay!

The electronic shading over the windows alone blew me away, being able to watch the WX outside without blinding the entire cabin by having the shades up was superb, as of course was the improved Air system. Although jet lag is still present (not so bad on an LHR DOH leg i appreciate) you do arrive feeling a bit less like youve been cooped up in a tin can for 7 hours!

Cheers

Smiffy

Things like this makes Microsoft's decision to kill FS even more strange.

After Windows and Office, Flight Simulator is/was probably Microsoft's strongest and most famous brand name.

Ya he did tell me about the shades also .So you did notice a  difference on jet lag---that's good. my kid is captain for West jet here in Canada and told me they just found out that West jet is getting the 737 Max, rumor was they were gonna go for the Dream liner but I guess not. I can see it a way,  once you train on the 37  your good for all of them and they don't have to retrain for any thing else. so it saves a bunch of cash..   

Archived