SAK Kenai Mesh or Elevation problem

Stillwater

Hi Gerold,

that's not a whole lot of information you're giving us. I suspect though it's an interaction with a third-party file for PAEN. Have a look at these threads first: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62409-sak-compatibility-index/

If none of those apply try searching your entire FSX folder tree for .bgl files with "PAEN" as part of their names. Any file that doesn't also have "FTX" in its name isn't ours and may not be compatible.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

thanks for the quick response. I do not have any of the add-ons mentioned in your link installed. But I do have some libraries for RTMM - checked, but could not find anything with PAEN that does not belong to FTX_SAK. Do you have any other ideas?

However, if no one else has ever observed this problem... - I can survive it.

Hi Holger,

thanks for the quick response. I do not have any of the add-ons mentioned in your link installed. But I do have some libraries for RTMM - checked, but could not find anything with PAEN that does not belong to FTX_SAK. Do you have any other ideas?

However, if no one else has ever observed this problem... - I can survive it.

Hallo Gerold, do you have any AI Traffic program installed such as Just Flight TrafficX or Traffic360?

Peter

did you try and switch via FTX Central to see if that changes it, also which parking spot or does it apply to all of them, I've tried several here but can not reproduce the issue, in NA mode nor in hybrid mode

1. Switched FTXC to default and back to NA.

2. Checked three ramps and one gate. No change: With the Carenato 185 still about 30 ft over ground.

3. Switched the aiplane (to QW 757): Success, grounded!

4. Checked other airplanes (Maule, Carenado KA200): Works fine.

5. Changed back to Carenado 185: Grounded.

Can´t understand. And can´t repeat. Computers are lovely...

You can change this issue to "solved". Thanks to all of you!

Archived