Northern German

amentiba

Nice shots, but who is flying?

Are these WWII drones?

I see no pilot in there...

Nice effect on the second shot to age it...

A

I just forgot to click on the seat to make pilots appearing... my bad...

Thank you all for your comments :)

I just forgot to click on the seat to make pilots appearing... my bad...

Thank you all for your comments :)

Please excuse me... I wasn't criticizing... it was just a flippant remark... it looked a little ghostly, a dive bomber with no-one on board, a Marie Celeste of the air...

How do you find the Stuka? Worth the 35$?

A

Please excuse me... I wasn't criticizing... it was just a flippant remark... it looked a little ghostly, a dive bomber with no-one on board, a Marie Celeste of the air...

How do you find the Stuka? Worth the 35$?

A

No problem to me ;)

About the Stuka, as i've bought before the F-86 i have used the coupon code for 5$ reduct that Milviz offers for their clients until the 31 august.

So i got it for 30 $.

About graphics, this plane is very  good looking, textures and bump mapping are just working well, and not so much fps lost for thoses hd textures.

About systems, it seems to work good, i have not yet tested the bomb drop but it's good to see a real cold & dark plane that can't move flaps without pressure - reminds me A2A addons ;)  

and the flight model is quite good. About the sounds, as it is custom sounds, it's very immersive.

So yes, for 30$, it is, to me, a quite good plane. But i think it's for WWII planes lovers first. I've got a FW190 (classic hangar)  spitfire, p-47, p-51, by A2A... I can use it in some context in formation with some FW190, AN-2...etc... 

Just understand that this plane is quite good to me, but perhaps won't you find any fun in. I don't want you to spend money and not having fun ;)

Archived