FTXG, lights look like Colored squares with two ATI 5770

NN_Avirex

Hello,

I'm posting on the English to explain Allain's problem.

Te best for you is first to look at the screenshots here : http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62603-probleme-lumiere/

We are not speaking of black squares here, but colored squares instead of lights with FTXG installed.

Allain uses two ATI 5770 but not in Crossfire.

You can have a look at his (huge) hardware configuration at the end of the post.

Could it be simply an ATI drivers issue?

He has unfortunately no textures backup and doesn't want to install everything from the beginning. 

Is there a solution ?

Thanks

Regards

Avirex

Hi,

Those are not the FTXglobal lights (the ones on the runway), the lights Allain has issues with would however be affected by programs such as REX or any other program that tweaks the runway lights, has he made any recent changes in that area?

From the pictures It looks like the alpha is not being used or read

Hello All,

Sorry for my english, and thanks to Avirex to help me. REX I had long ago and I uninstalled several months ago, recently I installed the demo GEX (I remove account). I'm DirectX9, I have no other software than I have shown here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62603-probleme-lumiere/. I liked not having to uninstall all if possible. Thank you for your help.

Hi there, 

me again, just for test, go to your main fsX folder and rename the "Effects" folder to "Effects_org",

do NOT delete your original folder as that most likely will contain various effects for addons that I do not have,

but just for a test, this should work.

unzipp the attached file in to it's own folder and place in your main fsX folder and rightclick and rename it to "Effects"

let us know if that fixed your issue

if not, then I'm out of options

Effects - Copy.zip

lol attached a fresh copy Tim ;)

Archived