Floating houses above Stuttgart airport

AviatorMan

Yes, that happens. I would call it a bug but officially (so I am told) stuff like that happens when your RAM is being filled with too much information and FSX has to give priority to other things. If you restart the sim and go back there, you will see the houses are back on the ground again. FTXG shows a lot more autogen that FSX default does at the same settings so that's why you may see this sooner or more often now.

BTW I do presume you are using FTXG...? Otherwise there was no reason for you to ask something here about Stuttgart. ;)

BTW I do presume you are using FTXG...? Otherwise there was no reason for you to ask something here about Stuttgart. ;)

Why is there no reason to ask a question about Stuttgart if I don´t have FTXG? It is not forbidden to ask questions on this forum even if it¨s not about ORBX products. We are all a big family here and try to help each other, regardless of the problem. The ONLY rule here is tha you have to post your order number if you ask questions about ORBX products!!!! :mellow:

It might maybe have been better to post it in another thred, but.................. whats the problem? The moderator can move it.

LOL Relax, there was no problem. ;) Since this is the FTX Support forum I presumed you had the problem with those houses while using FTXG because at this moment FTXG is the only Orbx FTX product that covers Stuttgart. Only after posting my answer I noticed you made no mention of FTXG and that's when I typed my BTW. I didn't mean to say you had no right posting something here, but I ONLY meant to explain WHY I presumed you were using FTXG. So that sentence wasn't an attack on you posting here but an explanation of me talking about FTXG.

Anyway, if this is about Stuttgart in general without FTXG, so with FSX default, you probably should have posted this in the General discussion forum since this is not an FTX related problem...

Anyway, no harm was meant, I only tried to help. ;)

Relax chaps, no need to become the forum 'police' here

You are correct in that this is the Orbx support forum for Orbx related support issues only, and the issue raised by the OP is in relation to FTXglobal... so please back the topic.

Floating houses are just a good old FSX bug, related to the LOD of the Mesh and the Autogen not happening in unison, as was mentioned above a quick reload normally resolves it

Cheers
Tim

I got this flying houses in Berlin, Frankfurt,Rostock and on many more places included at the Big-Add´s . ???

Looks nice and you are not so allone in the air 8)

Is there a fix, ok-if not, also ok for me 8)

Archived