Server Upload & Progress Thread For FTX Global Release

Jay Kae

Good onya Jay, always there doing the plumbing work for us!

I'm peeved because all the footage I've captured using my iPhone for the launch video trailer had a bloody insect on the MacBook Pro screen .... arrgggg!!! Oh well I am going to release it anyway. Rendering now, will be on YT soon-ish.

Insect flow

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you very much for the heads up.

Awaiting for the Go to download and watch the trailer.

bloody insect on the MacBook Pro screen .... arrgggg!!!

On the bright side, this could lead to ORBX Insectflow.

Edit: cabnz posted before me!

Cheers

Yet another reason ORBX is amazing; No other software company that I've dealt with has gone to the lengths you have to keep us informed.  The quality of product you put out is incredible, but things like this raise the bar.  Thanks in advance for all of the hard work by the ORBX crew and the unprecedented service to your customer/fan base!

Cheers

Noooo insectflow! - I'm not into cleaning windshields

Cheers

Great minds think alike :)

New update:

America - COMPLETED

Australia - In Progress 88 % completed

UK - In Progress 78 % completed

Germany - In Progress 65 % completed

Mediafire - In Progress 93 % completed

Cloud - COMPLETED

Not too long anymore, expected ETA for completion less than an hour

Woot!  Maybe I can start the download before my approach to Wellington.  Not much beats the new F1 B200 Super King Air with Orbx NZ scenery.  ^-^

Yes, great job Team ORBX! Well worth the little delay we had a few weeks ago. I'm at KSTL getting ready to fly back home to KPDX. Get home after midnight and have a feeling I won't be getting much sleep!

Thanks again, ORBX. You guys are the best, and I really do believe FTXG will be a game changer. And, I hope you guys are well rewarded with record sales.

Good weekend to all!

John

lol not intentionally, just keeping people informed :)

Step 2 completed:

America - COMPLETED

Australia - COMPLETED

UK - COMPLETED

Germany - COMPLETED

Mediafire - COMPLETED

Cloud - COMPLETED

Step 3 initiated + Railgun engaged

Within 5 minutes of me having finished which will be soon release within 20 minutes from this timestamp, give or take

Servers rebooted, railgun active, all propagation completed, all scans done and successfully completed :)

A day in the life of a server nerd ;)

Email sent to Adrian, enjoy all, thank you for your interest

I've been involved in and enjoyed flightsimming since the middle 1970's.  In all that time I've never witnessed a company treat its customer base as respectfully and be as informative as you all have been.  My hat's off to you!  You've well earned my patronage which I will gladly and freely give!  Well Done!

My F5 key needs to be replaced after this evening. Like a child on christmas. Thanks so much for all the information you have given us this evening and all the other days. This will be so much fun! 

/Anders

I've been involved in and enjoyed flightsimming since the middle 1970's.  In all that time I've never witnessed a company treat its customer base as respectfully and be as informative as you all have been.  My hat's off to you!

Agreed Completely

Although I've been simming since 1986.

Thanks ORBX, Jay, Adrian, et.al.

Thanks Jay and to the rest of the OrbX team for keeping us sooooo well updated, wish some other company would do the same, we all know who that is. Anwyays I am very much looking forward to getting this! Hope we will be able to purchase it now instead of tomorrow. Really want to see those sexy night lighting all around the world! :)

You guys are amazing and make the best looking scenery with stunning detail ever, and I love how you continuously make updates to make them even better. Keep up the great work! Love you guys!

Archived