Server Upload & Progress Thread For FTX Global Release

Jay Kae

This thread will keep you all up to date (~1 hour delay) on status of the upload to the main servers of FTX Global and verification process of the file and ultimately the distribution of the CCDN network.

Step 1:

Integrity for SSH tunnel transportation checked:

File size4,485,578,999 bytes

MD5:   a8ba6dce14b4519afe1f4cb2e6eda545

Step 2:

Upload to main servers & byte count/MD5 checks, unpack/repack server side of file to ensure zip has come across without error (CRC check):

America - COMPLETED

Australia - COMPLETED

UK - COMPLETED

Germany - COMPLETED

Mediafire - COMPLETED

Cloud - COMPLETED

STEP 3:

Verification process of integrity of the files on each server, each AV will run 6 times 8 = 48 checks to ensure integrity and no error messages with up to date databases of mainstream AV:

NORTON - COMPLETED
KASPERSKY - COMPLETED

NOD - COMPLETED

AVAST - COMPLETED

AVG - COMPLETED

CA - COMPLETED

MCAFEE - COMPLETED

PANDA - COMPLETED

STEP 4:

Propagation to CCDN Network:

North America & Canada:

Atlanta
Chicago
Dallas
Washington D.C
Los Angeles
Miami
New York
San Jose
Seattle
Orlando
Anchorage
Vancouver
Ottawa
Montreal

South America:

Mexico City
Bogota
Brasilia
Paramaribo
Rio De Janeiro
Buenos Aires

Europe:

Amsterdam
Frankfurt
Strasbourg
London
Madrid
Paris
Bonn
Berlin
Warsaw
Moscow
Rome
Prague
Helsinki
Oslo
Stockholm
Vladivostok

Middle East:

Dubai
Haifa

Africa:

Capetown
Cairo

Asia:

Bangkok
New Delhi
Tokyo
Seoul
Hong Kong
Singapore
Kyoto

Oceania:

Sydney
Melbourne
Cairns
Perth
Launceston
Broome

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Piper, that would have been me ;)

New update at timestamp:

America - In Progress 55% completed

Australia - In Progress 12 % completed

UK - In Progress 8 % completed

Germany - In Progress 17 % completed

Mediafire - In Progress 20 % completed

Cloud - In Progress 4 % completed

Everything is running as expected, cron jobs on file arrival to main servers are set to do what they need to do, so as I have worked through the night, I am going to have a shower, have some breakfast or dinner or whatever you want to call it at this time of the day and be back afterwards to update the thread. 

Estimated time until full completion of all steps: 3 hours from this timestamp.

@Piper, that would have been me ;)

New update at timestamp:

America - In Progress 55% completed

Australia - In Progress 12 % completed

UK - In Progress 8 % completed

Germany - In Progress 17 % completed

Mediafire - In Progress 20 % completed

Cloud - In Progress 4 % completed

Ok second one in line then!!! :lol:

Hoping it goes live tonight. I plan on buying a case of beer, weekend off. Install tonight, and put around. If not, tomorrow will work, but tonight will be better. You know us Americans, no idea what "Delayed gratification is"!!!!!!!

HOLD OFF FOR THE US THEN UNTIL AROUND 9PM EST SO THE WIFE IS ALREADY LAYING IN BED AND I CAN WHIP OUT THE CC WITHOUT HER KNOWING!!!!!!!!

William,

won't do any good "they" have a special 6th sense when ever the plastic leaves the wallet.  The learned it from their mothers right after she taught them how to disappear in a department store in the time it takes you to turn around 90°.

::)

I have stated in another thread that I always wait ... but ... given my laptop crashed a week or so ago and I have only just got to the point where I vanilla FSX installed I guess I may as well jump on board now! I haven't even setup any of my controllers yet. The trouble we have now, is so many add-ons in hardware and software it takes ages to re-install and re-configure everything. With other family commitments, it takes me about two weeks of evenings to get back to where I was; painful

... and this is the second time inside three months this has happened, so *this time* FTX Global is going to be the sweetener!  (that's my excuse to the Wife anyway; I'm sure she thinks I 'broke' the laptop on purpose to I could justify this!)

... waiting ... waiting ...

And good evening to you Andrew. Staying up, are you? Summer evening is barely starting here in Montreal

Good Evening Buddy

No not staying up, just going to bed and tapping on my IPad before I settle for the evening :)

By the time I get in after my mornings errands hopefully the download rush will have subsided a little!

Wise man, but meself I'm in for the excitement of waiting. This is going to be a GAME CHANGER. So I have a good glass of wine to sip and good music from Hans Zimmer to listen to.

Good onya Jay, always there doing the plumbing work for us!

I'm peeved because all the footage I've captured using my iPhone for the launch video trailer had a bloody insect on the MacBook Pro screen .... arrgggg!!! Oh well I am going to release it anyway. Rendering now, will be on YT soon-ish.

Archived