FTX Global - Puerto Rico

Thanks you Jonh, for choosing Puerto Rico as your first Caribbean shots. I love the new look of this beautiful island. Are you using any landclass for this Puerto Rican shots? :D 

I have a problem with FSX making this part of the world look very dry and even with the use of 3rd party LC this issue still noticeable. Most of the "mountain range" or "cordillera central" in Puerto Rico are mostly made of rain forest. Hopefully one day Orbx openLC will come to the rescue in areas of the Caribbean.

Danny

... again: Looking amazing!

SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful!  That really does look more like Puerto Rico from the air, the 3rd shot especially 8)

+1

Thanks you Jonh, for choosing Puerto Rico as your first Caribbean shots. I love the new look of this beautiful island. Are you using any landclass for this Puerto Rican shots? :D 

I have a problem with FSX making this part of the world look very dry and even with the use of 3rd party LC this issue still noticeable. Most of the "mountain range" or "cordillera central" in Puerto Rico are mostly made of rain forest. Hopefully one day Orbx openLC will come to the rescue in areas of the Caribbean.

Danny

+1 - and indeed: Rain Forests ... can't wait to fly above them finally within FSX/P3D. They may be vanished - sadly - anyways in the real to a noticeable extent, ... but at least in Costa Rica - even in the real world - they seem to be in an "overall" better condition.

So: If an (several) OpenLC package(s) for various South American areas will become available, i will surely purchase these!

• 10 months later...

Archived